The Home Barista Starter Kit
With Free Latte Art Master Class
$101 $88.- USD
The Home Barista Starter Kit
With Free Latte Art Master Class
$101 $88.- USD
Now everyone can make barista-grade speciality coffee in the comfort of their home. Your next drink will always be the best.
✔︎ Create incredible drinks in the comfort of your home.
✔︎ Make superfine microfoam in 20 seconds or less.
✔︎ No espresso machine required.
✔︎ Learn how to make latte art at home.
✔︎ Stovetop FlowTip jug for heating, foaming and pouring all in one.
Excellent for home baristas!
The nanofoamer creates consistent sheen of microfoam that parallels the steam wands of a La Marzocco or Sinesso. -Daryl, Singapore
Make better drinks at home, complete with microfoam and latte art!
Better than you ever imagined possible, and without having to buy a complex espresso machine.
Our complete home-barista kit will give you that specialty-coffee microfoam milk right at home.
The perfect companion to passionate coffee drinkers looking to improve their coffee game at home. The perfect companion to a manual espresso maker or even Nespresso machine.
BARISTAS AT HOME
You know how good quality coffee you can make with a commercial machine and want to reproduce that silky microfoamed milk at home. This is for you.
Get those creative juices flowing and challenge yourself daily with your latte art progress.
Going on a trip and want to stay in control of the coffee quality? Just pack the NanoFoamer with your gear and go!
• Recreate stunning coffee drinks in the comfort of your home.
• Enjoy a new challenge, and track your progress with latte art every day.
• Spark your creativity.
• Impress your friends and family.
• Save thousands on expensive coffeeshop drinks.
I love my Nanofoamer. Just getting started with latte art, but the milk texture is incomparable to all the other milk frother out there.
- Karine, Canada
Excellent for home baristas!
The nanofoamer creates consistent sheen of micro foam that parallels the steamwands of a La Marzocco or Sinesso.
- Daryl, Singapore
The NanoFoamer really does work incredibly well, and within a couple of weeks of refining my technique, I was making latte art!
- Michael, USA
Use your Stovetop Flow tip Jug to heat your milk directly on a stovetop for around 2 minutes until the milk reaches its ideal temperature of 55°-65°C (130-150°F)
• Compatible with all stove types
• The heat resistant handle ensures your jug is never too hot to handle.
• Custom designed shape and spout for super even flow pours.
Use the NanoFoamer to churn your warm milk for about 20-30 seconds. Start in the middle to incorporate air, then move to the side to continue churning and blending the foam.
• Creates microfoam in seconds
• No espresso machine or steam wand require
• Specialty-coffee grade microfoam
With your microfoam ready, it's now up to you to pour yourself the best looking and best tasting drink you have ever made at home. Dive into the master class to learn how to make beautiful latte art and enjoy your progression on a daily basis.
• Use the master class to go from complete beginner to expert
• Learn new designs and the art behind your craft
• Improve and enjoy daily
Watch this side by side comparison video answer to see how it compares.
One NanoFoamer with two NanoScreens, a protective hood and a wall mount.
One FlowTip latte art jug with heat resistant handle and cleaning brush.
Free spare set of NanoScreens and clearning brushes.
A class to help you improve your latte art technique from beginner to advance technique.
Why not share what you learned so far? Join thousands of like-minded coffee lovers all around the globe, on the mission to make your coffee even more delicious. Always feel free to reach out with any questions or tips you have, and we & our community will gladly answer you.
The NanoFoamer is the core piece of your Home Barista Kit. This revolutionary device will help you create the perfect velvet-textured nano-foam, which you need for your amazing coffee at home. Select a NanoScreen, choosing between fine & superfine, to create your perfect foam.
1. Waterproof - The housing and switch have been designed to be waterproof for complete peace of mind when washing the Nanofoamer.
2. Heavy Duty Shaft - The 5mm diameter (0.2") stainless steel shaft ensures the NanoFoamer has a controlled and sturdy rotation and will operate wobble-free for years to come.
3. NanoScreens - Two different NanoScreens are included with the NanoFoamer. These create slightly different textured milk. Note that the NanoFoamer can also be used without a screen to create normal foam or for mixing drinks.
4. High-Speed Impeller - High speed and high torque electric motor delivers the performance required for creating silky smooth microfoam.
5. Protective case -The protective case keeps the shaft, impeller, and nano-screen protected inside your kitchen drawer or during transport. The case is also seep enough to hold the additional nano-screen.
6. Wall Mount - Keep your NanoFoamer within reach with the self adhesive wall mount stand. Apply the stand to a wall near your coffee machine or even on the side of the machine.
7. AA-Battery operated - The NanoFoamer requires two AA batteries. Approximately 60 drinks can be made with one set of batteries.
8. Patented - NanoFoamer is protected by multiple patents, ensuring our research and labor creating this project is protected. Accept no imitations.
9. Compliant - NanoFoamer is BPA free and made from FDA & CE compliant food grade materials.
FlowTipTM Milk Jug
What the brush is for an artist, is the FlowTip™ for you. Create the most amazing patterns & discover a whole new way to challenge yourself. Not sure on how to create amazing Latte Art? Our Master Class has you covered.
1. Capacity - 450ml / 15oz
2. Ergonomic Handle - The only latte art milk jug on the market with a comfortable moulded handle. Suitable for many grip styles and comfortable all day long.
3. Heat Resistant Handle - The heat resistant handle gives comfort to the barista working with hot jugs all day long but also make this jug uniquely suitable for use on stoves for heating milk.
4. 304 Stainless Steel - Durable, easy to clean, FDA and EU Regulations approved. The black version is teflon coated on the outside.
5. Stovetop Compatible - The heat resistant handle makes this jug uniquely suited for use on a stovetop. Compatible with all stovetop types.
Note: An induction diffuser may be needed if the stove type cannot detect small pots. A diffuser plate may be needed for stability on some gas stoves.
6. Smooth Neck - The smooth neck creates a superior even flow of milk when pouring. This is helps get the latte art flowing nicely on top of the crema and makes learning latte art much easier.
7. Tangent Spout - The spout edges are tangent to the walls of the jug. This allows for wide elegant ripples when the jug is wiggled side to side.
8. Sharp tip - Only the very end of the tip is sharp, allowing nice fine details when pouring slowly at the end of a pattern without disturbing the flow of ripples in the early stages of the pour.
9. Dishwasher safe - Only the very end of the tip is sharp, allowing nice fine details when pouring slowly at the end of a pattern without disturbing the flow of ripples in the early stages of the pour.
10. Patented - The FlowTip jug is trademarked and patented.
NanoScreens & Brushes
It is always a good idea to have some spares on hand. This kit comes with a set of spare NanoScreens and cleaning brushes for that exact reason.
1. NanoScreens - One fine and one superfine NanoScreen
2. Cleaning Brushes - A set of two brushes to help cleaning deep inside the narrow jug.
Latte Art Master Class
Getting your Latte Art right might seem like a steep learning curve. But its not supposed to be that way. With the Subminimal Latte Art MasterClass, you will be churning & drawing hearts on your coffee in no time. Because as always - why not ask for a helping hand?
This class contains an in-depth video tutorial for beginners to intermediate covering all aspects of learning to pour amazing drinks. Starting with practice techniques, learning the basics, creating simple hearts, rosettas all the way to winged tulips.
Use fresh whole milk for the best results. Whole milk has a higher fat content that gives the milk it's a delicious creamy texture. Homogenized milk and skim milk also work, but each milk type yields slightly different results on the foam texture.
55°C (130F) is optimum for creating silky smooth microfoam and enhancing the perceived sweetness of the milk.
If you like your cappuccino extra hot, then consider going up to 70°C (160F), but never more than that as the proteins break down, and the milk can start tasting burned.
The NanoFoamer works with cold milk, but the microfoam created feels denser and won't flow quite as nicely as when heated to 55°C. It makes an excellent iced latte in the summertime, however.
There is not one answer to that question as it depends on each brand and type. Generally, it is more difficult to create true silky microfoam with milk alternatives. The NanoFoamer comes with two kinds of nano-screens and can be used without the screens as well for bigger bubbles, so experimentation is key.
Yes, but only after you remove the NanoScreen from the impeller, otherwise it gets clogged with chocolate or protein powder.
It doesn't! We've had barista's try the NanoFoamer only to be amazed that a cappuccino left on the counter for 20+ minutes does not have big bubbles forming on the surface or breaking down.
The texture almost is indistinguishable from microfoam made with large profesional espresso machines and smoother than that made on a home espresso machine. You also have complete control over how much or how little foam you want to create.
Another advantage of the NanoFoamer over a steam wand is that the NanoFoamer does not water down your milk. Watering down can happen on espresso machines if the steam is not hot enough and takes too long to warm up the milk.
It is not hard with the NanoFoamer but still requires a tiny bit of technique. You must follow the two-step process and practice a few times to perfect your technique. Starting in the middle of the milk makes the big bubbles. Then move the NanoFoamer very slightly to the outside to stop the vortex for creating new big bubbles. This movement is minimal and requires a steady hand. If you don't get it just right, you may have a few big bubbles left on the top at the end, which you can knock out.
Yes, that is why we designed the NanoFoamer in the first place! Latte art is not easy to do, but it is fun and rewarding when it comes out looking good.
No, please don't as it is an electrical device. The NanoFoamer is watertight when closed, so you can comfortably wash it under running water.
Turn it on under running water or in a glass of water immediately after each use. This ensures that any milk residue ejects from the blades and screens. Run it in a glass of soapy water for a deeper clean.
No, it uses two AA batteries, but we encourage you to use the rechargeable type so that you never run out.
The NanoFoamer only runs for about 30 seconds when foaming milk for a cappuccino so you can make at least 50 cups before you start noticing the motor slowing down and needs freshly charged batteries.
The wall mount attaches to the wall with permanent double-stick foam tape for durability. If you decide to move it to another location, peel it off and replace the foam tape with a new piece of tape.
Shipping & Returns
USA Free shipping on all orders over $50.-
International Free shipping on orders over $50 to Singapore.
Rates start from $5 to some Asian countries and $9 to Europe and other countries.
Add item to cart to get an accurate shipping estimate.
We will replace defective products at no cost. Should you change your mind about your purchase, you may return unused products within 30 days for a full refund (excluding any shipping charges).