-> Click out
<- flick In
WHAT THE FLICK?
Seriously, how fun is that?
A WDT tool for people who don't like needles poking out all the time.
We've solved the most infuriating problem with WDT tools. Pesky needles sticking out when you don't need them to, getting caught, bent and sometimes outright freaky.
Oh, and we made it natural, fun and addictive at the same time. It's like a fidget spinner for baristas.
Stand it in the aluminium base or magnetize it to your espresso machine, or wall mount when not in use.
It's the new fidget spinner for baristas
The needles pop out so fast, even our camera can't catch them! It's almost like a Hyperloop inside, with our magnetic release mechanism.
Of course, they are replaceable and the Flick WDT comes with two full sets of replacement.
Nothing could feel more natural when using this. In fact, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Enjoy The Process
If you're raking your espresso, you already know how satifying it can be. Now take this to the next level with a WDT tool you can truly enjoy using.
Flick Espresso Distribution Tool
- Weight 48 grams / 1.3Oz
- Needle Thickness 0.5mm
- Dimensions 110x18x18mm
- Needle Length 42mm
What home-baristas say about Flick
- Dina W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? Portafilter Espresso MachineRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoFLICK WDT TOOL
I love it
- Reuel K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? Manual espresso makerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayExcellent design and feel
It’s plastic but it’s got a nice heavy feel to it. The flick open/close design works great and it’s fun to use. I love that the needles retract safely and the plus side is that the retraction helps dust off coffee particles that are get stuck to the needles, solving an annoying aspect of cleaning WDT tools. Don’t have to worry about bending the needles or cleaning it all the time.
- Alex Myles M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I can do rippled hearts & rosettasHow do you make your espresso? Portafilter Espresso MachineRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoHonestly better than I thought it would be
There is no other WDT tool I would recommend to people. Almost every other tool has exposed needles significantly limiting how/where you can store it. This is simple, satisfying to use, and can be stored pretty much anywhere without worrying about damaging the needles. Also extremely well made, has a nice heft in your hand. Which is a weird thing to say about something Iike this, but it’s also true.
- Prayash M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? Aeropress, Moka PotRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoDoubles up as a fidget tool!
I liked that it retracts, easy to travel with. The magnetic base is great to quickly keep back the tool.
- NinaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSooo Addictive
This product is so fun to use and feels totally natural!
Yes. Flick comes with sets of spare needles and a small allen wrench to open up the front cap.
It is a combination of aluminium, plastic, stainless steel and neodynium magnets.
Yes, two options come in the box. The small vertical stand and a magnet dot so it can be snapped onto the wall or espresso machine.
Stay in the loop
Sign up for occasional product launches, news, and special offers. We only send you the good stuff!