Get up close and personal with your espresso shot
Fits all cups, big or small.
Place the UpShot mirror on the edge your cup then press to adjust the vertical angle. If you regularly use the same cup, the UpShot will always be set just right.
A little push is all it takes to adjust the UpShot to any desired angle, from completely horizontal all the way up to almost vertical.
Apply the magnetic dot to the wall or on your espreso machine to keep the mirror handy at all time.
Even on a product this small, we don't skimp on the details and made sure the mirror is thin and the edges are clean.
0.6mm thick durable tempered glass similar to what you might find as a screen protector on your smartphone.
The UpShot stands tall on the edge of your cup, giving you a macro view of what you're focusing on: your extraction.
All in the details
The ultra thin (0.7mm) glass on the Upshot creates a truly edgeless effect, a detail we find important on such a small product.
Slight Tint 😎
Tempering the glass gives it a nice slightly dark tint. Perfect to make your espresso shot even more cool.
At 38 grams, the UpShot feels sturdy in your hand but light enough not to tip over the cup.
Enjoy every drop
With UpShot, you get to enjoy a satisfying close up look at your extraction, every time.
UpShot Espresso Mirror
- Weight 38 grams / 1.3Oz
- Mirror Thickness 0.7mm
- Dimensions 70x50x8mm
- Mirror Type Tempered & Tinted
What home-baristas say about UpShot
- Alex T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I can do rippled hearts & rosettasHow do you make your espresso? Portafilter Espresso MachineRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGood mirror
The mirror stand is well thought out and can adapt to every angle. It is aesthetic for the camera and nice for getting an up close view of your shot without getting splashed in the face with ichor, gods blood, espresso.
- Catherine B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? Portafilter Espresso MachineRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoUpshot espresso mirror
Very easy to use, and to be able to watch my shots being pulled from my bottomless portafilter, while attached to the cup.
- Reuel K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? Manual espresso makerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks with some flaws
Hooking onto the cup works great and gives a nice angle of the portafilter on my Flair, especially since my cup ends up pretty close to the bottom of the portafilter. However, when extracting, steam builds up on the mirror. I’m going to try applying an anti-fog liquid on it to see if that helps. Also, tinting the mirror glass dark is an absolutely baffling design decision. It makes it hard to see the extraction unless I’ve got my kitchen lights on full blast. I wish they hadn’t done that. But it’s still functional so I still use it.
- NinaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo Cool
I love this product! It's so handy, well-built, and fun to use. Fits my cups perfectly.
Pretty much. From vertical walled cups to very shallow cup, even tiny espresso cups. The only time it may not work is if the cup has a tiny base, as it might try to tip the cup over.
Stay in the loop
Sign up for occasional product launches, news, and special offers. We only send you the good stuff!