A 23 minute in-depth video tutorial for beginners to intermediate covering all aspects of learning to pour amazing drinks. The class is divided in chapters for easy navigation. Starting with practice techniques, learning the basics, creating simple hearts, rosettas all the way to winged tulips. The entire class is taught using the NanoFoamer.
With Lance Hedrick
Two time champion of the Coffee Fest Latte Art World Championship.
Accessing the class
The class is available to all owners of a NanoFoamer or FlowTip Jug. You must be logged into your account for access. If you purchased the product on subminimal.com, you are automatically registered. If you purchased it elsewhere, you will need to enter the code from the retail packaging when registering.
Have fun learning with Lance!
- Ramez M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMasterClass
- MichelVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAwsome class!
Thank you for this tutorial. Very well taught. Looking forward to getting something similar to what Lance gets!
- MichelVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBrilliant!
Thank you so much, really enjoyed the class.
- RobertVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoNice smooth handling
Does the variation of spouts make a lot of difference in your art works?
- Anand u.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoIt is good
The latte art master class is good, but it does have its flaws.
1)The master class only focuses on how to pour latte art. In my opinion it should focus on both making and pouring the latte art.
2) It could be more user friendly. I would have personally liked it more if it included written instructions on how to make and pour latte art.
Other than these issues, everything else is good. I appreciate it