Check temperature, done.
Good to Know
Surface Temperature Only
Ensures IR thermometers measures the surface temperatures only, not the internal temperature of food or liquids or materials. Make sure you swirl or stir your milk before measuring for the most accurate reading.
Beware of Invisible Steam
IR thermometers can be temporarily affected by frost, moisture, dust, fog, smoke or other particles in the air. Be aware that steam, even when a liquid is not boiling, can condense on the thermometer and affect the accuracy of the measurements.
No See Through
IR thermometers do not see through glass, liquids or other transparent surfaces, they measure the temperature of the first point of contact.
IR thermometers have a beam and measure on a spot, make sure this is properly aimed at the surface to measure and not reflecting off other materials like the sides of jug or pot.
Watch those reflections
Highly reflective surfaces like stainless steel tend to reflect ambient infrared energy rather than emit their own. So measuring boiling water in a highly polished stainless pot may give an incorrect reading.
Not for body temperature
This thermometer cannot and should not be used for measuring body temperatures. Only a medical thermometer should be used for such purposes.
- Weight 27 grams / 1Oz
- Range -50°C - 250°C
- Dimensions 115x22x20mm
- Emmissivity Rating 0.95
- Power 2x LR44 Batteries
What they say about it
- Siti A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? Pod Based MachineRated 5 out of 5 stars45 minutes agoLove it! Sleek, easy to use, works as intended
Love it! Bought this to go along with my lithium nano foamer and flowtip jug and I cannot ask for anything more. I generally heat up my milk directly on my stove so this thermometer is an absolutely perfect accessory.
- Elle H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? Automatic MachineRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agonot quite sure how accurate it is
not quite sure how accurate it is.
- ling m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I can do a basic heartHow do you make your espresso? Manual espresso makerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agobest thermometer ever use
tiny and user friendly, easy to use, fast!!i like it very much
- Sara H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I'm just getting startedHow do you make your espresso? OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWondered about hot?
Loved this thermometer and it confirmed for me the actual temp I like my latte. Super easy to use and sleek in my little drawer of special culinary tools. I use is with milk most frequently but just started using it w Tache vanilla pistachio milk, works beautifully on the X-fine screen. Well done
- MaxiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRate your latte art skills I can do a basic heartHow do you make your espresso? Manual espresso maker, OtherRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWorks just fine! Great product
All a thermoter should do. Perfectly small and works reliable. Great product!